Imagine rubbing a vegetable root on your face and body to benefit your skin. Don’t laugh—it’s a tried and true practice that Japanese farmers invented centuries ago that not only cleanses and exfoliates, it balances pH levels and leaves skin radiant looking.
Kyshen Natural Konjac Sponges are created with the fibres from the root of the Konjac plant (a porous vegetable from Asia). These all-natural sponges are your skin’s BFF and one of the most amazing beauty tools you will ever use on your face and body.
Here’s why we love Konjac Sponges and why we think you will too:
Konjac sponges are super gentle on the skin. Because they are extremely porous, they feel like a loofah at first, but once you add water and let the sponge soften, they get a unique “slick” texture that glides over your skin and leaves it feeling luxuriously soft and smooth.
- They leave your skin radiant looking. While gently exfoliating the skin, the sponge helps to remove dry, flaky skin cells and reveal healthier, radiant-looking skin beneath.
- They’re ideal for all skin types. Even acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, and skin with rosacea can benefit from konjac sponges. In fact, the sponge was originally created to be used as a bath sponge for newborns, so you know it’s incredibly gentle.
- They deep clean the skin like nobody’s business. The natural fibers in konjac root help unclog pores for a thorough, deep-down clean.
- They can be used from head to toe. Gentle enough for washing your face and removing makeup, the konjac sponge can also be used on problem areas such as acne-prone skin on the chest or back.
- They’re non-irritating. You might think that by rubbing irritated skin, you’d be doing more harm than good but think again. The konjac sponge actually treats acne-prone areas and lessens the effects of eczema and other skin conditions.
- Kyshen Natural sponges have additional benefits. You’ll notice that there are 5 different konjac sponges on our website. Each contains a different active ingredient to meet specific needs. Our green sponge contains green tea while our black sponge is infused with charcoal. Read all about the benefits of each here.
- They’re eco-friendly! Konjac sponges are a natural product and are biodegradable. After 6 weeks of use, it’s time to replace your sponge. Compost it with your fruit and vegetable waste. From nature, back to nature. We love that.
Once you try this sensational beauty tool for yourself, join the Kyshen Natural community of “believers” and share this skin care revelation with your friends and family.